Business and advisory services
Unlock your growth potential.
Our 360-degree manufacturing audits are more than just audits – they are your blueprint for profitable growth.
Are you ready to outperform?
Design, build and ship faster
According to a McKinsey study, as much as 80 percent of product value today is added by external suppliers. But it’s not always easy to identify exactly where in the production chain there are possibilities for improvement. There’s also an increasing interest in using certified partners, verifying materials compliance and work methods.
Today, as much as 80 % of product value is added by external suppliers.McKinsey
MIG™ Business Consulting Services
To help boost your long-term growth and profitability, we developed our MIG™ Business Consulting Services. The core deliverable is an in-depth 4-to-8-week business analysis of your production process designed to streamline your manufacturing chain.
Starting with your strategic objectives, we evaluate your stakeholder requirements, the economic and political situation, current regulations as well as evolving technology and market changes. Then we make a comprehensive outsourcing evaluation to analyze risks and opportunities related to potential transition plans. The resulting report is a vital tool for senior management on what steps to take next.
Customers are often surprised to see the huge productivity gains they can achieve.Erik Stenfors, CEO of HANZA Group
MIG™ deliverables include:
- Cost/benefit analysis, including joint objectives
- List of resources and assets to be taken over by provider, including book value
- List of contracts/agreements to be taken over by provider
- Cost break down for all products/product categories
- Cost saving potential (direct and indirect) and required investment.
- Risk register including countermeasures
- Transfer plan and budget from client factory to provider factory
- Draft layout/process flow in provider factory
- Draft Provider Sourcing Strategy
- Realistic multi-year price development target
Materials Compliance Services (MCS)
Are your products compliant with new “conflict minerals” regulations? Are you using sustainable materials in your designs? Today, compliance is a hot topic for companies. One simple mistake can result in hefty fines or big damage to your brand image. To simplify this, we offer our digital MCS Service to analyze the best components and materials to use – from the drawing table to final manufacturing. This tool is also a key tool in our “Eco” offering.
We work continuously to make sure our products fulfill all regulatory and environmental requirements – MCS is a very useful tool for this.R&D Manager, Industrial company