Message from the CEO regarding COVID-19
We are extremely proud of and grateful to all our teams in HANZA, who strive every day to ensure business continuity during these challenging times. This makes it possible to keep the production going for our customers while also keeping our workplace safe.
COVID-19 is changing almost everything as we know it. Our focus is to protect and support our colleagues, customers, business partners and communities during this unfolding crisis.
Therefore, we have planned and prepared in order to mitigate any potential impact that COVID-19 might have on our global operations. As this is an ever-changing situation, with the potential for increased business risk as the virus progresses HANZA has, among other things, taken the following measures:
- Increasing cleaning schedule and procedures, as well as promoting health and hygiene awareness, regular handwashing and avoidance of contact with potentially infected individuals.
- Restrictions on international travel and visitors to our sites, including special routines for all incoming material to the production sites.
- Postponement of any large meetings and maximizing use of videoconferencing, Skype and Teams rather than face-to-face meetings.
- Introducing unconditional instructions to stay at home if showing even the slightest symptoms of a cold or flu.
- Using the option to work from home when possible.
- Establishing contingency plans for possible internal events, such as corona infections, as well as external events, such as schools closing
Our measures are aligned with World Health Organization guidelines and local health officials, and we continue to adjust our approach as necessary.
Until we see the end of this pandemic, we will keep working with our heads clear and our hands washed!